Saltzer Health is celebrating Independence Day: July 4, 2023.
At Saltzer Health, we wish you a happy and safe Independence Day. As you celebrate this special holiday, remember to cherish the moments spent with family and loved ones.
Our urgent cares are open for Independence Day
Please note that our urgent cares will be open to serve you during the holiday. Whether it’s a minor injury or unexpected illness, our dedicated medical team is here for you and your family. No appointments are needed—simply walk in, and we’ll provide the healthcare you need with warmth and care.
No appointments are needed; just walk in and our warm, welcoming medical team will be ready to provide you and your family with the healthcare you need.
Ten Mile Urgent Care, 867 S. Vanguard Way — open 24 hours, 365 days a week
- South Meridian Urgent Care, 2840 S. Meridian Road – open 8 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- North Meridian Urgent Care, 6357 N. Fox Run Way – open 8 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- South Nampa Urgent Care, 215 E. Hawaii Ave – open 8 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- North Nampa Urgent Care, 9850 W. St. Luke’s Drive – open 8 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- Caldwell Urgent Care, 512 E. Elm St. – open 8 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- East Boise Urgent Care, 3077 E. Barber Valley – open 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.